Join us and restore your beauty from the inside out.
Ayurvedic Health and Wellness Coach Luciana Ferraz and Fernanda Jabali invite you to The Rejuvenation Retreat in India January 31 – February 8, 2020. In a place overflowing with Ayurvedic living and tropical beauty, you’ll have a unique opportunity to renew your mind and body and deepen your knowledge of the “science of life.”
ABOUT THE LOCATION
The AyurSoma Ayurveda Resort is located in Somatheeram, an Ayurvedic village with 60,000 square meters of tropical gardens in the state of Kerala, South India. It offers stunning sea views and is within walking distance to Chowara Beach. Both the resort and the village have been recognized with numerous national and international awards for excellence in Ayurvedic treatments. Learn more (starting on page 10) or watch a video clip.
Every day, we will enjoy purification, relaxation and rejuvenation through an Ayurvedic routine consisting of yoga, meditation, consultations with Ayurvedic medical doctors and treatments tailored for your doshas. Learn more (starting on page 8).
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to hold your space for this retreat and it is due at the time of registration.
- For the remaining amount, you have the option of paying in full or setting up a payment plan.
- After you submit the registration form below, we will follow up to initiate your choice of payment via credit card or debit card.
- The full amount is due by October 15, 2019.
- If you have to cancel, a full refund minus the $500 deposit will be issued as long as you cancel by November 30, 2019.
- Travel health Insurance is mandatory.
RATES AND WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Accommodation in double room (shared with a roommate) or single room of choice with a sea view (See room rates and descriptions starting on page 2.)
- Initial, daily and final consultation with Ayurvedic doctors
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Protocol to take home (cost of medicine not included)
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (2 hours per day for 7 days)
- Delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Individualized diet recommended for your dosha
- Ayurveda class
- Cooking class (upon availability)
- Guided yoga and meditation
- Transfer from Trivandrum Airport (TRV) to/from AyurSoma Ayurveda Resort
- Other resort amenities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transatlantic flights from the USA or Brazil to India
- Domestic flights to Trivandrum (TRV)
- Personal expenses and gratuity
- Travel insurance
- International health Insurance (mandatory)
- Flight changes and cancellations
- Visa fee
- Additional Ayurvedic treatment and herbs
- Cost for optional excursions and outings
ABOUT YOUR GUIDES
Luciana Ferraz is an Ayurvedic Wellness & Health Counselor, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Yoga teacher. She empowers clients to implement a healthier lifestyle and harness the body’s natural ability to heal itself and work to its greatest potential. She has a degree in Ayurvedic Wellness from Sai Ayurvedic College, an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach certification from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition and certifications from Yoga Alliance and Evolutionary Global Prana Vinyasa Yoga. Luciana has also completed the Gurukulu Program from the Institute of Ayurveda in Pune, India, and also holds a bachelor’s degree from Rollins College. She is currently completing a practitioner program and internship at Kerala Ayurveda Academy and Clinic in Kochi and Bangaluru. More about Luciana
Fernanda Vivone Jabali specializes in life mediating, chanting and heart-centered hypnotherapy. She has participated in PTI (Personal Transformation Intensive) retreats for the past two years and looks forward to assisting in future workshops. While she completes her internship in heart-centered hypnotherapy through the Wellness Institute in Seattle, Fernanda is helping develop and open Heart’s Tapestry, South Florida’s first community Healing Center. A native ofSao Paulo, Brazil, Fernanda also holds undergraduate degrees in psychology and sociology and a master’s degree in child development.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Send a message to: email@example.com
All material and information presented by Blueberry Bunch is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements made about products, supplements, or treatments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information on blueberrybunch.com is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner before making changes to your diet, exercise routine, or lifestyle.