Having healthy snacks around is essential so I don’t end up making unhealthy choices. Home roasted nuts are one of my favorite on-the-go snacks. Nuts are packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamin E, folic acid, fiber, copper, and magnesium.
Roasted Nuts Recipe
by Blueberry Bunch
- Roast your favorite nuts until golden brown and let it cool off (Walnuts, Cashew, Almonds, Pistachio, Macadamia, Hazelnuts, Pecans)
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on a small saucepan
- Add your favorite herbs and spices (fennel, rosemary, sea salt, thyme…)
- Mix evenly with your favorite nuts while the oil is melted
- Store it in airtight glass jars and containers