Yoga with Luciana
It’s harmony for the soul and strength for the body that can last a lifetime.
Are you interested in reducing stress, feeling more patient and calm through life’s challenges and getting stronger and more flexible? Join Luciana Ferraz, owner of Blueberry Bunch and a certified yoga instructor, for a life-altering yoga experience. She’s been teaching yoga since 2003 and has studied under world renowned teachers like Shiva Rea. While helping you strengthen your body, Luciana takes you inward to cultivate positive energy in your daily routine and to move with the flow of life.
Choose your yoga experience.
Luciana currently offers yoga sessions for workplaces, groups of friends and individuals—in Miami and other destinations that she travels to. You can choose from the many types of yoga that she teaches. Each lesson can be adapted for all body types, ages and levels of athleticism.
- Prana Vinyasa® Yoga: an energetic, creative, full-spectrum approach to embodying the flow of yoga, cultivated by Shiva Rea and the Global Vinyasa Collective of Teachers. It is an evolutionary method of embodied transformation and radiant health, cultivating inner and outer strength, fluidity, skill, intuition and vital energy through balanced and creative fluid sequences (vinyasas). It includes movement, music, sound, and poetry to deepen the flow.
- Trance Dance: a high-energy movement meditation that blends yoga and dance to music from around the world
- AyurYoga®: a healing form of yoga based on Ayurveda and Vedic science where you follow a rhythm unique to your dosha (mind and body) type
- Restorative Yoga: a gentle, therapeutic yoga practice that involves holding a few simple poses for longer periods to achieve deep relaxation and restoration for your whole body
How you can benefit
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Better able to cope with stress
- Feeling healthier, happier and more confident
- Better energy and life balance
- Healthier weight and body you feel good about
- Feeling younger and aging gracefully
See what others are saying.
“I was a tired, stressed, working mother of a toddler who had minimal yoga experience. Luciana helped me take my practice to a whole new level and has helped me quiet my mind and let go of each day’s stress. After class, I always feel strong and invigorated but also supremely relaxed.”
– Emily S., lawyer
Learn more about Luciana.
Luciana’s unique holistic approach comes from both western and eastern influences and includes integrative nutrition health coaching, Ayurveda, detoxes, meditation, pranayama, yoga, essential oils and other tools that she can help you explore in your journey to live better. Read more