A guided detox program with Luciana Ferraz
AT A GLANCE
Join this group cleanse with Luciana Ferraz to rejuvenate your body and mind. As we cleanse and nourish following Ayurvedic and Integrative Nutrition principles, we will explore the six tastes and their significance on our state of balance.
It takes place on May 17th – 21st or May 21st – May 28th (with a weekend break), and you’ll receive everything you need for a successful cleanse.
Goals of an Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Remove physical, mental and emotional ama (toxins) from deep within your system.
- Give your digestive fire (agni) a pause to rekindle itself.
- Halt your exposure to toxic substances.
- Cleanse your body, allowing prana (life energy) to flow freely again.
- Step away from unwanted habits, pause for reflection and create healthier habits.
Other benefits of seasonal cleanses:
- Clarity of mind, greater sense of presence and better focus
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved sleep quality
- Diminished inflammation, chronic pain and allergies
- Clearer, glowing skin
REGISTRATION, DETAILS AND MORE
CHOOSE 5 DAYS or 10 DAYS program for a deeper reset!
Monday, May 17th – 21st
Investment: $480 (Venmo @Luciana-Ferraz-1)| $494 (Credit card)
Monday, May 17th – May 28th (break on Saturday and Sunday)
Investment: $888 (Venmo @Luciana-Ferraz-1)| $915 (Credit card)
Location: Online + Meal delivery
- 5 or 10 days of delicious Ayurvedic food prepared by Chef Leila Pires (all meals included)
- Program opening webinar
- Daily Q&A through WhatsApp group during the program
- Daily inspirational messages and cleansing tips
- E-book with supporting materials including recipes, articles, healthy shopping list and more
- E-book on Ayurveda daily practices for overall well-being
- E-book on 360 Life Detox (BONUS exclusively for the 10 days program)
- 10% off your first Ayurvedic session with Luciana (held after program week)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to select paying with Venmo. Credit card includes a 3% processing fee.
We follow a time-tested protocol based on the core principles of Ayurveda and Integrative Nutrition. This protocol is specifically designed to support detoxification, natural purification and proper nourishment while building digestive strength and integrating self-care routines.
3 Days Before: Webinar
Webinar will take place on Thursday, May 13th. Link will be delivered on your WhatsApp group.
Days 1 – 2: Purification
Plant-based diet, gentle exercise, breath work, simple meditation practices.
Days 3 – 4: Purification – Active Cleanse
A mono-diet of primarily kitchari, gentle exercise, breath work, simple meditation practices, eliminating toxic build-up, introduction of self-care routines.
Day 5: Reintroduction
Identifying food sensitivities, introducing foods that are rejuvenating and easy to digest, and deepening self-care routines.
Afterward: Rasayana, Rejuvenation
Sticking to your health goals; continuing to eat foods that are nourishing, unprocessed, rejuvenating and easy to digest; maintaining your daily self-care practices.
Day 6 to Day 10: Reset and Repeat
This track is for those of you looking to deep dive into the cleansing process and prepare for the Summer Season with sustainable habits. During this second week, we will continue to explore clean eating, sadrasa (six tastes), and we will introduce how to begin detoxing other areas of your life such as household products, personal care, and more. Prepare to open your minds understanding what we add to our bodies, mind, and the environment.
Don’t hesitate to send a message or email me at email@example.com
All material and information presented by Blueberry Bunch is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements made about products, supplements, or treatments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information on blueberrybunch.com is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner before making changes to your diet, exercise routine, or lifestyle.