Meet the creator of Blueberry Bunch.
Blueberry Bunch was founded by Luciana Ferraz, an integrative nutrition health coach, certified Ayurvedic counselor, certified yoga instructor, mom and world traveler. Luciana is passionate about helping people like you achieve greater well-being in a holistic way.
Luciana inspires, educates and motivates healthy lifestyle changes within individuals and groups who seek a more balanced and integrative (or holistic) way of living.
How she supports YOU
Do you want to gain an appreciation for healthier foods? Reduce unhealthy cravings? Stress less? Lose weight? Sleep better? Feel more vibrant, confident and even younger? Enjoy better overall life balance? Using a unique holistic approach, Luciana will tailor her program specifically for your goals and interests. Her expertise comes from both western and eastern perspectives and includes health coaching, integrative nutrition, detoxes, Ayurveda, meditation, pranayama, yoga, essential oils and other tools that she can help you explore in your journey to live better.
Luciana’s storyLuciana Ferraz has had a passion for healthy living since being introduced to nutritious foods and activities as a young child. In her late teens, Luciana adopted a cleaner diet and began practicing yoga. Once she experienced how good those changes were for her mind, body and soul, there was no turning back. Luciana’s interests in healthy, holistic living became so strong that she left her corporate career to pursue a higher quality of life with greater balance. Her journey took her around the world, where she soaked up inspiration and restoration at retreats and studied yoga and Ayurveda (and continues to do so). Feeling healthier, happier and younger, Luciana was inspired to help others achieve greater balance in their own lives. She expanded her education and now uses all she has learned to motivate and empower others so they, too, can restore their mind, body and soul.
Luciana’s education and credentials
- Ayurvedic Practitioner – Keralaayurveda.us
- Gurukulu Program – Vasanta Institute of Ayurveda Pune
- Ayurvedic Health and Wellness Counselor – Sai Ayurvedic College
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) – International Association for Health Coaches
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) – Yoga Alliance
- Advanced Yoga Studies – Evolutionary Global Prana Vinyasa
- AyurYoga® teacher certification – The Ayurvedic Institute
- Member of NAMA – National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising from Rollins College
Languages Luciana speaks
Luciana Ferraz is fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Who Luciana works with
Whether you are an individual, a small group of friends, or represent a wellness program at a startup or other corporation—in Miami or anywhere around the world—Luciana has the flexibility and expertise to support you.