A guided detox program with Luciana Ferraz
AT A GLANCE
Join this 5-day group cleanse with Luciana Ferraz to rejuvenate your body and mind. As we cleanse and nourish following Ayurvedic and Integrative Nutrition principles, we will explore the six tastes and their significance on our state of balance.
It takes place April 12th – 16th, and you’ll receive everything you need for a successful cleanse.
Goals of an Ayurvedic Cleanse:
- Remove physical, mental and emotional ama (toxins) from deep within your system.
- Give your digestive fire (agni) a pause to rekindle itself.
- Halt your exposure to toxic substances.
- Cleanse your body, allowing prana (life energy) to flow freely again.
- Step away from unwanted habits, pause for reflection and create healthier habits.
Other benefits of seasonal cleanses:
- Clarity of mind, greater sense of presence and better focus
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved sleep quality
- Diminished inflammation, chronic pain and allergies
- Clearer, glowing skin
REGISTRATION, DETAILS AND MORE
Monday, April 12th – 16th | $480
Investment: $480 (Venmo @Luciana-Ferraz-1)| $494 (Credit card)
Location: Online + Meal delivery
- 5 days of delicious Ayurvedic food prepared by Chef Leila Pires (all meals included)
- Program opening webinar
- Daily Q&A through WhatsApp group during the program
- Daily inspirational messages and cleansing tips
- E-book with supporting materials including recipes, articles, healthy shopping list, and more
- E-book on Ayurveda daily practices for overall well-being
- 10% off your first Ayurvedic session with Luciana (held after program week)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to select paying with Venmo. Credit card includes a 3% processing fee.
After booking, please get in touch to let me know if you have any food allergies. This cleanse includes small amounts of nuts.
We follow a time-tested protocol based on the core principles of Ayurveda and Integrative Nutrition. This protocol is specifically designed to support detoxification, natural purification and proper nourishment while building digestive strength and integrating self-care routines.
2 Days Before: Webinar
Information to come via WhatsApp about the webinar taking place Thursday, December 10th.
Days 1 – 2: Purification
Plant-based diet, gentle exercise, breath work, simple meditation practices and self-care routines
Days 3 – 4: Purification – Active Cleanse
A mono-diet of primarily kitchari, gentle exercise, breath work, simple meditation practices, eliminating toxic build-up, self-care routines
Day 5: Reintroduction
Identifying food sensitivities, introducing foods that are rejuvenating and easy to digest, and deepening self-care routines
Afterward: Rasayana, Rejuvenation
Sticking to your health goals; continuing to eat foods that are nourishing, unprocessed, rejuvenating and easy to digest; maintaining your daily self-care practices
Don’t hesitate to send a message or email me at email@example.com.
All material and information presented by Blueberry Bunch is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements made about products, supplements, or treatments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information on blueberrybunch.com is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner before making changes to your diet, exercise routine, or lifestyle.